You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not in sync body parts....



Dear Heart..


I met a boy today..
Prepare to shatter in 5....4....3....2...

Heart, if he looks kind of familiar it's because you've seen him before..
Remember the feeling he use to give us send trembles throughout our body just by his presence or spoken word..
Remember the way his kind words made us feel oh so special


Remember the warmth of his gentle hand, they way we kissed the way we made love, over, and over, and over again, not to mention the time we just use to straight up f*ck...
Yes... heart I bet you remember, well today we repaid him a visit after work.

Heart, you were there, why did you let that happen..
it was suppose to be strictly just to talk, you couldn't help yourself could you, you just had to let down your defense and open up.. bloody heart..... you need to stop taking control of thing's all the damn time..
Excuse me heart, i thought we were on the same team here, but I think you might be more in line with him....the Ex...
UGH... and dick, me and u were not even on the same page, i'm going to have a word with you later... clearly you did all the thinking for us, me and heart had no chance.... but i think we both thank you secretly
That's it heart I think me and you might have to part way again soon, before you take me down that path again, but i might have to start listening to Mr. Dick more often lol !

2 comments: