You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is the Poison my CURE?!?!

I refuse, but sitting in the good ol'e couch just thinking about *#&% and even #%^@ I just had another realization I was trying to avoid and not even entertain...however...I think it may have arrived....ugh....
"Your bad for me, I clearly get it...it's a breaking situation I'm in but I can't control it, your just like poison, slowing moving through my system breaking all my defenses with time. your just like poison, and I just don't get it....im not sure what to do, its a catch 22,cause the cure is found in u, I don't want it but I do, your just like poison my affliction I'm addicted I cant lie......

what's the prognosis, how many doses am I in need of now, will u be around... it's not just my body it's my mind, you don't know how many times I told myself I can't do and i don't need to.".....B

2 comments:

  1. In my experiences, there are two cures for everything. What you want is not necessarily what you need but as long as you get what you want you have your cure. On the other hand, since what you want isn't what you need, separation from your desire is the secondary cure. Unfortunately, cure by separation is often the most costly. By costly I mean painful. Cure by desire is just messy. The more of that cure you take the more of a potential mess you can make. Key word potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this how it always is!!! Can't live with them. Can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete