You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Men, Lies, love & Fu^king ... oh myyy..

Ok guys and dolls, it's that time again, I hope ur ready.... b/c baby I have some sh*t to say, I tell this to ppl all the time don't let the Prada and me being primp and proper fools you, b/c baby I can def get down with the best of them, as I flip my hair, brush my arched brow, and walk away giving you just that much extra to stare at! yessssss and don't forget it bam boo!!!!


SO I def do owe u guys like 3 updates, this on will focus on a few different topics and kind of vary seeing how it's after 10 am and im just getting home, and the sexing and trios and smutting I've witnessed over the last 72 hours, but that's another blog for today!

So here goes, as I listen to Mike Ant- episode and neyo's apart of the list, bc I try to think and dissect the various conversation I've had with a few different people over the last week or so, and it seams everyone is having an issue with this silly little "thing called love"... like Noah said love is a 4 letter word just like free, and when ur totally free to be in love, and love freely it's the best thing ever, blah blah blah,!!! you know what I say, screw that bully, when u see love, tell that 2 cent trollup I have been looking for her, and she has not done me right lately and when I find her, baby she better take off the door knockers, throw on the Vaseline and it's going to be me & her, b.c I'm coming for that ass, I'm def going to give her a piece of my mind.

last time I seen love, involved me, ice cream, my good old bed, and a few endless hours watching lifetime playing the "victim role" wondering why and how come! ugh...flashback that wasn't pretty at all!

but... I'm thinking love as humans gay, straight, confused and everything in between, were always looking and searching for this perfect, everlasting, endless, unconditional, fairy tale type of the perfect embodiment of this emotion and everything which it entails, is it ever really there though? how can something so perfect, and bountiful and magical be set up so flawed, yet were looking for it throughout our entire lives?

it's like a cruel joke.


I'm trying to think if you had to chose would you rather 1) invest in love endlessly and unconditional with that special one without knowing the reciprocating factor or 2) would you rather be loved unconditionally and never having to know the true meaning to love as to give. I honestly don't think you can have one without the other, but honey these day's it seams like it slim pickings, and or you have to alter your perception and your needs and requirement just to try help the other person fit your 'criteria"... question, why the f%^k do I have to alter what I want to help your ass be with me, I beg your pardon mister, I refuse.. I mean for a friendly fuck or one night stand that's one thing, but for something else I refuse to lower my expectations.

I've seen 3 people in the last month and a half fall in love, get caught up, and now with every being try to stay sane while learning how to unlove the person who they love but can't never receive their guy's true feelings or emotions...well no actually 4 but 3 of them all revolved around their relationship with the same guy... they reached their "I don't give a fu$k" level

Side bar, if only these silly little boys and boy/ girls would start meaning what the F%^K they say and say what the FU^K they mean, and ... wait here's the big one actually practice being in a MONOGAMOUS  relationship, then maybe we can work. But I know how these tricks and trollups like to think with their little head rather then their big head, ughhh (insert primal scream) Being in a relationship is hard enough, but when I have to watch myself, my man, and these nasty 2 cent whore's going after him and my good penga he's giving me Houston we have a problem and, now it's getting a little tiresome.... and it's not that I would trust him, but honey I'm a man, don't let the Prada full you, I know how men think and act, and it's not him I don't trust, it's a combination of the substances flowing, his little man who's standing at attention 24 / 7 saying play now think later and this thirsty trick next to him I have to look out for, b/c baby at the end of the day a man, is going to be a man, one way or another his little man will always win, let's just hope you can services him and assist b4 the next tramp step up to the plate knee's first and all... And these new breed of thunder cunt's have no shame....there quick shameless, and ruthless!


Anyways back to my song & dance..... love has not been here lately, and I knew her truly, I mean yes I was in love with mike, and yes he was a closeted gay man, and yes he was engaged, and yes he lied to me at first, but baby the way he f^Cked me, he saw me for me, he understood me, held me, and listened to me, and the way we spent time together out of the bed and not just fucking, I was truly in total awe of him. He wanted more from me, and I was just not prepared to give it to him, I was young, dumb and full of ..c#m but you know how the old saying goes " you never know what you have until it's gone" and the way I realized he was something good for me, it was too late.. sometimes people have to learn the hard way, and baby I busted my ass, but I learned a valuable lesson, a good old life lesson. And I blame my damn ass for messing that up, but come one he was engaged, and no matter how shady u thunder cunts say I can be, the whole engaged thing was bothering me, it was irking my soul.....and the fact she almost caught us twice, I knew I had to do something when my ass was butt ass naked hiding in his walk in closet in the spare bedroom, while his fiancé was storming through the house looking for the thirsty bitch sleeping with her man, if she only knew I was in the next room in that good ol'e closet....OMG that would have not been too cute...

Side bar, speaking of fu^king, is it bad that since my last lunch time fuck I had on my lunch break with the last jump off almost 2 weeks ago, I kind of want to have hot , wild, a little forceful, passionate, mind blowing, toe curling sex with these three guys! I mean one is John, who I met through twin, omg have you seen his body I've only seen it with clothes on, and baby I want to see more, he reminds me of the type of dude you want to meet in back alley around 4 am, drunk, while you pretend you don't want it while he is ready and about to serve you up the best sex ever, and he looks like he will eat a clean bugina for days honey, I would just let him use me every way but the right way and then some.... lol, and the other names....ummm I can't say that just yet..... that would be too scandalous... granted specially one might be a certain someone's ex who they both were head over heals in love with, and now dot dot dot to be continued and the other one is umm ..quite unexpected yet im more intrigued every time...., but baby I think I would let them both use me....and or at the same time, I mean it is what it is honey...... don't judge and don't look at me like that, like you haven't done a few scandalous things in your past, umm hmm and who's dick did you just have in you last night, lol (insert side eye) exactly judge Judy lol, I'm just saying what your thinking...
And while I'm jumping around from place to place, b/c clearly the red bull is kicking in, I don't understand the plight of the closeted homosexual who is so far in, there barely visible. after talking to my sister, Mykel the past few weeks, I see what he is going through. "I mean damn, the boy is going through it, and he is letting Xavier wear him down, mentally that is, and I think my little sister is reaching her breaking point too... People need to realize sometimes the thing's their searching for and can claim they want, is right in front of their face, yet their to busy looking elsewhere to know it! but you know what babe, I don't feel for you, b/c you already know sooner then later your going to be taken by someone who will appreciate you and accept what you're willing to offer, and maybe that's when it will hit him! Ugh boys, boys, boys can't live with them, can't live without them, damn it!

i left out a few thing but i promise you have at least 2 more blogs by the end of this weekend, including my top 10 rules men need to follow! lol

Signing off...still lost in translation XOXO Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment