You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Estelel said it best ..I Can be a Freak,,,

He never had it like this...it was out of control

When he lets out a moan...the beast within him unfolds
rushes of blood rush through is hands and arms
as he grips around my ass and with his charms
he stops his strokes and licks it up and down
from the bottom to the top, he deserves to pound
but he teases, and fingers, in and out make n it sensational
corner to corner, further and further, he feels for spaces
he grips his hand and makes him quicken his pace
I scream, he moans, my leg lifted horizontal in the air
he kisses each section and i give him so much bare
He slides in. pops out, as the head plays hide & seek
from the looks on his face, he's stroking twice more..
He turns me around, while standing on the couch
slaps my ass, hard, and firm and then sticks it in, with no doubt..
as I throw it back n say deeper while leaning up biting him.
He breathes as i hold my legs to 2gether
.......
He goes faster for the better ....he start's to speed it up
as he pounds with action
he spreads my cheeks wider for satisfaction
he drips so much, he swear he sees his juices spell his name
so he gets rougher and harder, bc he's about 2 go insane
he closes his eyes for the finale, I closes mine as well
He lets it out, all out....
I kissed him gently and says "told u I could be a freak"

No comments:

Post a Comment