You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful...

I think Vivian made the perfect song and defiantly had me in mind with this song and lyrics! I think she knows I needed to hear this song, and apply it to myself and others...I could say so much but the song says it all..tt makes you wonder about dynamics and the different types of relationships. There suppose to be so clear cut, and understood, yet theres so murky and unintelligible...it's almost like you need to hire an interpreter just to dissect whatever "it" is, meaning the dynamics and discourse of the  type of relatiosnhip you may or may not have..... (Insert light bulb) I just got another posting idea.... I think Adam Lambert said it best when he said " What do you want from me? " I luv that song too...If only I knew what the hell I am doing? The saga continues I guess..

"But I hope you soon find out how to love, once upon of time you wanted to learn, I thought I could teach you but you were more afraid then willing, so when it comes, don't push it away, one day you will find out it is the greatest gift, and I hope you don't take advantage of it..."

still lost in thought, lost, in sight, & still lost in translation! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment