You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today's modern gay male ...misrepresented!

Hey luvies sorry and excuse me for the hiatus, been a little preoccupied assistign others and trying to deal with my own crap but something that has really been bothering me for quite some time now has forced me out of my pre emptied retirement! One thing sum's it up, Today's alleged Gay Modern Man.... and boy what a sore sight it is!

Remember i don't sensor myself or talk with a curbed tongue, the following rants, raves, opinions, and strong comments your are about to read are stated because i can and wat to, take them in, process it in, and possibly get pissed or humored , these pots happens when I get my inner Carrie Bradshaw on, and start typing away while having another outer body experience!feel free to write back with your rhetoric, I welcome it, or if you think I may have left something out!


After researching, looking, witnessing, and reading about the state of mind and presence that my fellow GBLT community came from, versus where we are now, you would think one would be happy with the direction our face has taken! We as a whole went from being swept under the rugged, and shunned about, to being everywhere from TV, to radio, to print, to main stream media, to everyday bothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers, to being a hot commodity towards the single or married heterosexual woman( B/C you know they all want a GBF= gay best friend!) simply put it, you cant turn around anywhere and not see any one who belongs to the GBLT community, and if you don't, that because you don't want to admit it, or see one!

Never the less, it appears that being Gay or Bi or a Lesbian these days is the new black, pink and orange with polka dots, everyone is doing it! Like hey look at me, I'm kewl, I'm gay too, let's go to the vill, show our underwear, kiss random homo thugs, and chill at the waterfront! lol! What is that what being gay is all about.....in a nut shell no you little dickless, silly, tired, stage show reject Queens, yes I said, and it needs to be said! Being gays isn't a choice, you can't turn it on or off with a damn light switch, even though most of you poser do it well, lol, being gay is NOT a "chosen lifestyle", you idiot, no matter what those right winged liberals, republicans, idiotic narrow minded Christians, let's not practice tolerance but preach it priest, or asinine psychologist might theorize....OMG I'm going to scream if one more person say...you chose to be gay...no you ass..I chose to deal, love, and embrace my true inner self no matter what negative and or positive obstacles stand in my way of finding ones true inner peace, harmony, happiness, and love!!!!! Stop pretending.......

Now back to my song and dance, the vast majority of today's Modern Day Gay MAN scares me! You have Many kinds, and one of my favorite types are the Professional "hard working" Gay male looking oh soo good and sexy working trying to make it day to day,  being just as savvy and intellectual stimulating if not more then the "others"...my my my where are you in my life papi!  they have their own, take care of their own, maintain their own, and just lookign for someone to share and grow with!
Next...you have the has been Gay, then one's who should know there limits, and are way too old to still be carousing 20 yo guys in the vill, knowing damn well they need to finally settle down with their Mr. Right now, spend quality time home, together, and work on the more important things in life! Less face it, your not getting any younger, and your playa hay day were soo over like 10 years ago papi, when Adidas track suite and fresh white sneakers might have been still cute, dude ur pushing mid to lat 40's que se joda!

then You have the Vast majority of today's modern gays! The one who are like still preteens thinking it's kewl to hang out with this older guy even though he's almost fourty, hanging out late at night, trying to screw or get screwed by sum, good mandigo every way shape or form they can, snapping their fingers, say annoying ass things like...Hey Gurl...Ooh no She didn't.....I'm about to read this Bitch...and my favorite one....Bitch you beta work it......
Ok don;t get me wrong, who am I to blast right, but it's really sad when someone says sex party, or open bar, free bgc trade, a4a, clothing optional, or vogue, the crowd goes crazy, it's always packed, and you have a bunch of tired, confused, acne prone tweens, tearing down the walls to get in! Yet when we especially the gay male community try to have something organized, educated, classy and tasteful, gathering no matter what the topic may be, it's hard to fill the seats and pack the house! You can tell me all the lyrics to those stupid ass hell ghetto county songs, like Aunt Jackie, Snap ya fingers, or the latest 50 verse, but you can't even tell me the year of the Stonewall rebellion, or the nearest Art Museum, OR when the next Aids rally is, or even have a conversation about the latest gay right issues hundreds of thousandths of people are fighting for in our state assembly, and congress! It sickens me, the state, the vast majority of today's Modern Gay men are heading! Being dumb, uninformed, misguided, and misrepresented, is not a cute thing, as you would say Miss Thang.....! What happened when the person next to you, finally awakens, and realize, besides the sex, your emotionally damaged, socially inept, and just plain old stupid to actually have something meaningful and progressive for a stable future! And you wonder why you been with them for a while, and still has yet to be taken back to his house, met any of his closet friends and our relatives, and in some cases even claims you as their special sum one, and might i add out and about in public!

On the contrary, within my fellow community I do applaud one of a sub category within the family, LESBIANS, and I say may I tip off my Rosie and Ellen loved filled hat to you all! Have your ever realized how lesbians, find someone with in a week or 2, move in about 2-3 months later, adopt a pet, and have matching friends within about the first 5 months of meeting, lol@ sounds funny but soo true, and why because they know what the hell they want, and when they find it, they just know! I don't know, maybe because they have already the slight advantage because they are in fact two women, who actually emote and expresses their feelings, likes to be mentally stimulated, can have a conversation about a widespread of topics, and can actually stay MONOGAMOUS! Lesbians, not for nothing still do have a whole lot of drama, tons of it, it follows them around day in and day out, yet they still have their shift together! I know a lot of them myself, and especially 2 of my bff's have the most uncomplicated, loving,committed, passionate, like out of this world type relationship, which is breath taking, especially for their age, And something liek that is soo common in the lesbian world, but not so rare but ummm not exploited or projected in the lives of gay men! I don't know what all of you Rosie's are doing, but you have to be doing something right lol! Damn can a brother know your secret lol!

All I'm saying is, yes I know my English professor would have a ball with dissecting this, but Gay wanna be's, gay men, proud tinker bells of American, more importantly in the NY, LA, CA, FL and dirty part of ATL, can you please, and I do stress the world please, challenge your today's alleged gay men! The next time you see a tween prostitot, showing their H&M undies, walking aimlessly, say Chil please, And No that Bitch Didn't, and Girl I'm about to Read 'em, please grab him, enculturate him. inform him, make him aware of his past and present roads which lies ahead, invite him to the MET, or the local B&N , or down to a peaceful protest in front of your assemblies building or in the park, have him eat something besides pizza, and classic American food, talk about important key issues which can and will effect our future social well being, especially politics! Let the Alleged today's Modern Gay know, there more to Gay life, then Barney's, or H&M, and Rodeo Drive, or Hollywood BLVD, or Peachtree, or The Waterfront in the VIll, or the back alleys in ATL, or walking around sagging with your ugly ass undies showing, looking for the next quick fix in the form of a one night stand, or a BC, or those HOMO Thugs on the DL with a wife and 2 kids back home waiting on him!
We need to revitalize the conception of what the alleged modern Gay men looks like, or is projected towards the hetero's, lol! Let them know we are informed, we do vote, we do care about our future and planet collectively, let them know we follow politics dealing with government issues, foreign policies, healthcare, securing our ports, establishing other places besides Iran and Iraq as potential US Threats, and we can read, and we can have stimulating conversations before we have mind blowing sex, lol, let them know we can dress, look safisticated, and can be heads of company's, and own things, and don't call every other man chil, or gurl! Let them know we can form monogamous relationships, and have stable families, and all while still showing humanity towards each other and let them know Gay have many faces!

Ohh and FYI, I'm not knocking any one for the they feel they express their gayness, we all do it differently, just remember what you do defines who you are, not what or who you say you are! Everyone's watching, they judge US as a Whole, so remember my fellow GBLT what you do and what you say reflects and effects me, you, your friends, and our future! I know there still are tons of respectable, hard working, reputable, sophisticated, intellectually mind blowing men and women in the GBLT community, but I just had to ahhh Read the others lol! CIAO

*Thanks for reading, thanks for caring, thank you 4 expressing who you truly are*

~~ Live,Love,Laugh,Learn & Grow~~~ still lost in translation


No comments:

Post a Comment