You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Now you're gone....



You said the good is suppose to out weight the bad... my yellow is allegedly brighter then the grey... why can't I have happy, why can't I enjoy happy... I do... I have moments... but will it ever be a steady stream... or will I continue to have partial happiness? You promised you wouldn't leave me, you said you would be there to wipe away my tears, you said you would always be there to huge me, to hold me, you said you would always love me, you would help me grow, your suppose to be there to let e fall yet assist in rebuilding myself back up, you left me, you left me behind... who will be there for me now... who will be the partner to the partner, who misses his hero. I still cry, I still have moments where I think it's not real, I still have day's where I don't want to do anything or see anyone, until I see or hear from you. I miss you, I loved you, and I still love you.......I want my pa pa back ,I miss my grandpa

1 comment:

  1. I miss him too man.. My dad just sent me a pic of his headstone and I had to take a moment and just sit there and think about his laugh. "You feeding the horses" lmao

    Miss you Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete