You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have and remember what you had. Learn to forgive but never regret. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong just remember life goes on!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nocturnal Emissions .....

......
6 AM, and I just want this raging hard on to end
All I need is a favor from a friend
A trade, someone take away this perversion I've made
Damn, I need Sex!


Hands slipping under covers, dipping below the waist line
Pretending that in fact they're not mine,
No, they're his and he's trying to find
That motion that's naturally inclined
To make me believe I've gone blind
"Yes, yes, all you have to do is say yes" I plead in my mind
Arching my back, flexing my spine
Opening my mouth starving to be fed, biting my lip, mute words undefined
begging him, "please, I want more, F*ck me.."
relapse as time starts to unwind~

Unravels, ripping, my hands go numb
Furiously jerking fingers and thumb
The alarm goes off~ but I'm almost done..ALMOST there..don't stop..!
And just as I'm about to cum..~
I'm late for work, awe f*ck real life isn't fun..

~Lost in translation yet enjoying the Sticky & Sweat ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment